Timothy T.C. McGhee
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Strategic Planning | Project Management | Software Development | Writing
GovTop Network, Alexandria, Virginia
Established and developed a system for publishing the live floor activity of both chambers of the United States Congress including votes and debate. Providing permanent links to the Congressional Record and bill vote summaries.
The Falls Church, Falls Church, Virginia
A member of the IT department. Maintained vendor relations with the database hosting company. Completed and maintained comprehensive data update. Provided system training for staff. Responsible for SharePoint Intranet.
- Compiled documentation and training presentations for staff.
Cherrydale Baptist Church, Arlington, Virginia
Technology and Facility Manager
Responsible for weekly worship service production and special events.
Responsible for information technology systems and network infrastructure.
Maintained production continuity of operations during renovation projects.
Implemented an Intranet system and upgraded Web site connections.
- Project manager for worship space renovation and the final stages of a $10 million renovation project.
- Project manager for WiFi installation on campus, integrating audio visual equipment into segmented networks.
Classic Concierge, Washington, D.C.
Reception assistance, weekly publication production, monthly publication distribution, human resources assistance.
The Mountaintop Group, Alexandria, Virginia
Provide Web development services to clients from strategic planning through implementation.
- Innovated time-sensitive information display emphasis and Web server integration features.
Improved store sales performance at three stores. Assistant manager at two DC area stores and store manager at three stores. Coordinated team responsibilities. Ensured high-performing store sales and operations.
- Learned Sales and Closing the deal.
- Knowing when to talk: overcoming objections (which are buying signs)
- Knowing when to keep quiet: when the customer is ready to buy
- Optimized staffing schedule to match store traffic patterns.
CWA, Washington, D.C.
Internet Communications Coordinator
Developed and implemented Internet communications strategy. Worked with the vice president for legislative affairs on legislative priorities. Programmed with perl. Coordinated with vendors for various financial component integrations.
- Launched and administered independent Linux Web server.
- Pioneered top strategies for implementing email engagement.
- Quadrupled e-mail subscriber list to more than 16,000.
- Created audio streaming archive.
The Domain Group, Seattle, Washington
Online Department Intern, Contractor
Implemented Web site designs for clients and in-house products.
Bachelor of Science – Mathematics: Computer Science,
Bryan College, Dayton, Tennessee